1. The stud service fee of $675 is payable in full to Bladen Springs Kennel (BSK) at the time of the first breeding unless otherwise specified in the initial agreements for the breeding. (For example: BSK may rarely opt to take “Pick of the Litter” puppy In lieu of the stud fee.) Individual arrangements will be made in writing between the owners of BSK and the owners of the female Labrador.
2. A live litter is guaranteed. Two live puppies living in one week of age is considered a live litter. If BSK decides to accept “Pick of the Litter,” the pick will be made at no earlier than 4 weeks of age for the puppy.
3. It is the responsibility of the owner of the female to advise the BSK owner of any habits, behavioral problems and/or medical conditions of the female described above. Any female Labrador that cannot be bred due to viciousness or any other extreme behavior problem will be returned to the owner with the stud fee payment less cost incurred by BSK.
4. If the female Labrador fails to whelp, the owner of said female must notify BSK owners within ten days of the whelping due date. A return service will be given by the stud dog originally used to the same female Labrador described above. If the male stud dies or is unable to perform the repeat stud service, BSK reserves the right to substitute another stud in place of the above described stud.
4. All transportation expenses are the responsibility of the owner of the female Labrador. By air freight or ground prepaid to a designated location determined by the owner of BSK.
5. It is understood that BSK shall maintain responsible care of the female Labrador while at the BSK facility. It is also understood that the owner of the female Labrador will assume all costs incurred by BSK for any medical treatment by a veterinarian required for the female while under the supervision of the owner of the stud dog.
6. The owner of the female shall furnish the owner of the stud dog the following information from a state certified veterinarian prior to breeding: Copy of the AKC registration papers/Pedigree/Picture; Current immunization /worming records/other health clearances. The Female Labrador must be appropriate breeding age.
10. In the event that BSK chooses to take a puppy in lieu of a stud fee, the owners of BSK reserve the right to withhold the signing of the AKC litter registration until said puppy is in possession of the stud dog owner.
"Link" is our solid white male and is the grandson of American & Canadian Champion Castlewood's "Just do it." He has all the great features of an English Labrador with the beautiful block head and broad chest. His solid White coat has made him one of our most sought after and successful studs. He has a natural love of water with a very strong instinctive desire to retrieve.
"Link" stands 26" to the back and weighs just over 75lbs. He has very calm and loving temperament and is excellent around children.
"Whiskey" is a gorgeous chocolate Labrador with a dark rich coat and blocky head, weighing in at 90+ pounds.
"Whiskey" is the grandson of Candlewood's Cash on the Line (QAA, 10 Derby Points, Qualifying 1,2,3,4, Open 4 JAM, Amateur 2, 3 JAMS). "Cash" is possibly the most beautiful chocolate field champion Lab in America and was featured on the cover of the November 2002 Special Anniversary Issue of the Retriever Journal. "Whiskey" is also the great grandson of 1996 FC-NFC Storm's Riptide Star.